Corporate Finance Disclosure Information Sessions
You are invited to attend one of three Alberta Securities Commission (ASC) Corporate Finance Disclosure information sessions.
- Calgary (in-person): Wednesday, January 11, 2017, 8 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. MT (registration opens at 7:30 a.m.); Westin Hotel (320 - 4th Avenue SW), Mayfair Room
- Edmonton (in-person): Thursday, January 12, 2017, Noon to 1:30 p.m. MT (registration opens at 11:30 a.m.); Sutton Place Hotel (10235 - 101 Street), Angus Shaw Room
- Webcast*: Wednesday, January 11, 2017, 8 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. MT
The fee for the in-person sessions is $50; space is limited and registration will be accepted no later than Wednesday January 4, 2017. For those unable to attend sessions in person, we will conduct a live webcast* of the Calgary meeting; the cost to attend online is $25. Sign up for any of the information sessions by filling out this registration form.
Sessions will highlight topics including:
- observations outlined in the ASC’s 2016 Corporate Finance Disclosure Report;
- areas Corporate Finance focused on in 2016 and highlights of continued focus for 2017; and
- policy and project updates from our legal team.
Following each session, ASC staff will be available to answer questions.
To access a copy of the ASC’s 2016 Corporate Finance Disclosure Report, click HERE.
* Webcast participants will be able to electronically submit questions throughout the session. The ASC will provide a link to the webcast via email the day before the event. To ensure you can hear the webcast, please use a computer with sound capabilities.