ASC Oil & Gas Review Information Sessions
You are invited to take part in the upcoming ASC Oil and Gas Review information session.
- Calgary (in-person): Wednesday, January 25, 2017, 8 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. MT (registration opens at 7:30 a.m.); Westin Hotel (320 - 4th Avenue SW), Britannia room
- Webcast*: Wednesday, January 25, 2017, 8 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. MT
The fee for the in-person sessions is $50; space is limited and registration will be accepted no later than Wednesday January 18, 2017. For those unable to attend sessions in person, we will conduct a live webcast*; the cost to attend online is $25. Sign up for either of the information sessions by filling out this registration form.
To access a copy of the ASC’s 2016 Oil and Gas Review Report, click here.
Participation is essential for those involved in the preparation of oil and gas disclosure under NI 51-101 Standards of Disclosure for Oil and Gas Activities (NI 51-101).
The sessions will address:
- disclosure deficiencies observed by the ASC, including errors, omissions and potentially misleading information;
- disclosure requirements, including those related to the amendments to NI 51-101 that came into effect on July 1, 2015;
- current regulatory topics of interest; and
- how to improve oil and gas disclosure.
The ASC’s Manager, Petroleum, Craig Burns and other ASC staff will be available to answer questions on these and other oil and gas disclosure topics.
* Webcast participants will be able to electronically submit questions throughout the session. The ASC will provide a link to the webcast via email the day before the event. To ensure you can hear the webcast, please use a computer with sound capabilities.